Dettol Personal Care Wipes Original
Hygiene Wipes with 100% better germ protection* vs dry tissue with no active ingredient
How to Use
- Open re-sealable label to pull out wipe. Carefully close re-sealable label to
- prevent wipes from drying out.
- Wipe skin hygienically clean & dispose of wipe responsibly.
- Store in a cool dry place.
More ways to use this product...
- Not to use children under the age of 3 years.
- Persons over the age of 4+ Years.
Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
For external use only
Prevent contact with eyes.
Dispose of wipes responsibly.
Not to use on children under the age of 3 years.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Disodium Phosphate, Salicylic Acid, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool.
Can I use Dettol wipes on my face?
Yes. Dettol hygiene personal care wipes are suitable for use on the face, hands and neck.