Dettol Global Handwashing Day Pledge
Terms & Conditions
- This Global Dettol Handwashing Day Pledge is organised and run by Dettol and Reckitt Benckiser South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, including its affiliates, partners, associations and agents (“Organisers”).
- For each pledge Dettol commits to educate a child on the benefits of handwashing through its indirect South African Dettol schools program. The pledge submissions will be capped at 2 million pledges, to educate 2 million children.
- The pledge submissions will run for a limited time, from 15 October to 15 November 2018 at 23:59. Pledge submissions received after the closing date will not be considered. Participants may only pledge once.
- This pledge will be limited to participants from the Republic of South Africa.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any submission that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to technical reasons or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Information is collected by specifically requesting it from you, this occurs when you pledge.
- Use of information collected on the site:
- The Organiser wants to help you maintain your privacy on the Internet.
- The Organiser will treat your information in total confidence and will only share your information with our affiliates, investors, alliance partners and agents and will not sell, share or rent this information to any other third-parties.
- The information which the Organiser may collect from you may be used for a variety of reasons, such as establishing the general demographics, statistics or market information or to compile a broad profile of visitors who engage with the Organiser.
- The Organiser may use cookie technology. Cookie technology consists of tiny pieces of data that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which contains information about you, so that next time you visit the site the Cookie reminds the Organiser of who you are, enabling us to achieve our goal of providing a valuable online experience to you.
- You can, however, set up your Internet browser to disable this cookie technology.
- When the Organiser will disclose information:
- The Organiser may disclose information if required to do so by law or if it is required to protect the safety of the Organiser’s customers or the public, or if the Organiser believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights or property, the site or the Organiser customers.
- Storage of information
- Information collected by the Organiser via the site is stored in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public.
- Right to amend this policy