All-purpose cleaners are here to make life easier for you. Dettol has designed its all-purpose cleaning product range, so that it can be used throughout the whole entire house, leaving your home fresh and clean. Using just one product for the whole home means that you save time and money by using a product you know you can rely on to keep your family protected against germs.
Areas in which the all-purpose cleaner can be used:
- The Kitchen – We all know that the kitchen is one of the areas in the home that germs love the most. With dirty dishes in the basin ever so often, and crumbs scattered on the countertop, it comes as no surprise that germs can thrive in this area. Luckily, you can clean and disinfect the entire kitchen using a kitchen disinfectant and cleaning spray. Spray and wipe the countertop and other hotspots in the kitchen, and you will be free from 99.9% of germs on these surface areas!
- The Bathroom – Knowing that germs love the toilet bowl is never a comforting thought. When flushing the toilet, especially if the lid is open, these germs can fly through the air and into the rest of the bathroom – landing on a multitude of surfaces (possibly even our toothbrush if it’s placed too close to the toilet – gross!). Use a bathroom disinfectant and cleaning spray to clean shower doors, basins and other bathroom hotspots. You might also want to focus on disinfecting the faucets, as the germs from your family’s hands thrive here.
- Floors and Windows – With an all-purpose cleaning liquid, you can mop up the entire floor surface of your house and other hotspots, and rest assured that you’re walking on ground that is free of 99.9% of germs. This is wonderful news if you’re a mom, since baby will be much less likely to pick up any nasty, unwanted germs while playing.
When working with an all-purpose cleaner:
- Always wear rubber gloves to ensure that your hands are thoroughly protected.
- Make sure there is a sufficient level of ventilation running through the house. Open a window or two, or even a door if that is not enough.
- Never, ever try to mix two different types of cleaners together to disinfect your house.
- The most important thing to keep in mind is to work sparingly but thoroughly.
Dettol has a whole range of products that can be used around the home to keep your family sufficiently protected from germs. Why not try keeping some of our liquid hand wash in the kitchen and in the bathroom to help curb the spread of germs? Or perhaps you’d like to try our body washes, to make sure your family is as protected from harmful germs as possible.
Unfortunately germs are everywhere, which is why Dettol has created a range of products that are here to assist you in banishing those germs from your home for good. Making use of our all-purpose cleaner around the house will decrease the number of germs significantly already. Add to this another layer of Dettol products used regularly (maybe even our hand soaps?), and you are sure to be safe. Staying healthy by getting rid of germs is up to you, but luckily Dettol is here to help.